Switched to Feeling Responsive

Jekyll Theme changed

better to bend than fight

After trying to build the site with a stock time-machine jekyll theme (which is installed via Gem, plus minor overrides), I gave up and switched to feeling-responsive.

Feeling-responsive is not installed via Gemfile, rather one either downloads a zip file and starts from that, or does a git merge of the bare-bones version. I did the later, but perhaps will start again from a zip file, because I don’t really want my history polluted with the feeling-responsive code.

On the other hand, I fixed/upgraded one thing in the base code so that I could put an icon the header, and upstreaming that, while also having my code based upon it is a bit annoying.